Time：2017-08-29 From： Author：
Special Research Fellow, IIGF.
Her research areas include energy economy and energy geographical relationship. She has been the director of several research projects of the national level such as China's National Social Sciences Foundation, as well as China's Science and Technology Funds for the Excellent Overseas Fellow. She is also the author of the “Energy Diplomacy of the U.S. in Central Asia”, as well as “US Economic Diplomacy Towards Russia: from Ronald Ragan to George H·W·Bush”.
- Assistant Dean and Professor, CUFE.
- Harvard University Rajawali Visiting Fellow.
- Ford Foundation International Fellow.
- Tsinghua University Postdoctorate.
- Doctor of Law, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.