Time：2017-06-29 From： Author：
Director General, IIGF.
Her interests are Low-carbon Economy, Climate Finance and Green Finance. She is also the author of Carbon Finance: Global Vision and Distribution in China (China Economic Publishing House, 2010), Climate Finance (China Economic Publishing House, 2013), and several other publications and working papers on climate finance and green finance. She was previously a senior manager in Securities Companies (investment bank) for 7 years and has considerable underwriting experience.
- Director General, RCCEF.
- Deputy Secretary General of Green Finance Committee (GFC) of China Society of Finance and Banking.
- Adjunct Professor of University of Southern Queensland, Australia, and University of Victoria, Australia.
- Fellow at the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL).
- Advisor for the Sustainable Finance Programme at the University of Oxford Smith School of Enterprise and Environment.
- Visiting Fellow at Harvard University (2010-2011).